Friday, March 8, 2013

The First Question

After polling a few of my good friends in a highly-scientific way (a.k.a. a status on Facebook), it has been decided that "Ask Lora" is totally going to happen! Since this gig is in its infancy, I have resorted to obtaining my the first question from none other than the handsome man sitting next to me. (And yes, this is seriously the first question he could think of. Goofy smile included.)

"Do you love me?"
-Hubby

Dear Hubby,

That's a tough one, but, after much consideration, I believe the answer is a resounding heck yes! For proof, I would like to cite the year and a half I have happily remained in our relationship, and the piece of paper with our sealing certificate printed upon it. Oh, and you're currently still alive, so I think that's a good hint.

Sincerely,
Lora.


So there you have it, folks! Here's a picture of a pair of shiny gold scissors cutting a ribbon to signify the official opening of "Ask Lora." -insert yet to be determined catchphrase here-
Please send questions to ask.lora@yahoo.com. For the record, please don't hold back! I am really willing to answer anything I am capable of answering, even if it's as simple as a question about me, or a bit of clarification on some LDS doctrine. It doesn't have to be deep, but it can be if you'd like. Also, don't let the fear of letting your identity out scare you. I am absolutely willing to withhold identities. If you'd like, please include the name I should refer to you as in your e-mail. (Please keep them appropriate.)

Thanks in advance! I look forward to reading your great questions and the challenge of answering them all to the best of my abilities!

-Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment