Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Why Did We Have to Move??

I'm getting sleepy, so I'm going to answer one of Anonymous's less-involved questions. The question is:

"Why would you move to another city when Cameron is so awesome and we miss you?"

Oh, Anonymous, you make me smile! We moved to have a place to call our own, and this is where the house was! As much as I love being able to spend time with my family - especially my mother - a married woman needs some alone time with her spouse, and a space she has control over! I think you understand those things, though.

We actually like it here. Believe it or not, we save money by living away from the grocery store and yummy places to eat! I will say we didn't pick Plattsburg on purpose, though. In fact, we had actually considered staying with my mother simply because we loved being in the Cameron ward so much, but, in the end, having our own space won out. I would also like to add that Hubby and I miss you too, and wish we could have gotten a couple more game nights in before we had to be all terrible and move away! You may have noticed, but we haven't actually been great about staying completely away. *winky face* Maybe we can work something out in the near future?

Sincerely,
Lora.

No comments:

Post a Comment